With systems for stroke play, match play and stableford, Golf Deputy can support your unique tournament.
Two teams? Got it.
Multi-round events? Yep.
9, 18, 27 or 36 holes? Check.
Golf Deputy is no longer for sale and development has stopped on the plugin.
We got you covered.
Follow along as your tournament happens.
Got ads to show?
Make the course your own.
• Stroke play
• Match play (singles, foursome/alternate shot, fourball, scramble)
• Stableford (original, not Modified; this isn’t the PGA…)
• Two team or individual events
• Multi-rounds events, with unlimited players
• 9, 18, 27 and 36 hole tournaments
• Live leaderboard displayed for golfers as they score
• Live leaderboard that can be displayed in the clubhouse or “watched” by non-scoring players
• Shortcode to put leaderboard on any page of the website
• Auto-calculation of all supported scoring types
• Handicap / Stroke Index system for courses and players (positive and negative handicaps)
• Custom name each round of your tournament (e.g. “Thursday Scramble”, “Friday Singles”, etc.)
• Create golf courses with hole yardage (in yards or metres) and par information for your tournament
• Choose a different course/tee marker for each round of your tournament
• Customize each round’s points, team names, players’ names
• Add custom advertising/sponsor images to each hole
• Designed-for-mobile player input scoring system
• No app to install; works on all devices with an internet connection
• No account sign up for golfers; PIN protection for tournament scoring
• CSV import all of your players in to your tournament
• Multi-language support: POT file included; translations for EN, FR, ES, IT included
• API built into plugin, custom CSS in admin Settings page, Gulp-ed project, ready for extensions
• Easy-to-customize code with code comments, API and SASS/Compass ready
• Compatible and ready to use “right out of the box” on almost all WordPress themes
• Responsive design