With systems for stroke play, match play and stableford, Golf Deputy can support your unique tournament.
Two teams? Got it.
Multi-round events? Yep.
9, 18, 27 or 36 holes? Check.
We got you covered.
Follow along as your tournament happens.
Got ads to show?
Make the course your own.
• Stroke play
• Match play (singles, foursome/alternate shot, fourball, scramble)
• Stableford (original, not Modified; this isn’t the PGA…)
• Two team or individual events
• Multi-rounds events, with unlimited players
• 9, 18, 27 and 36 hole tournaments
• Live leaderboard displayed for golfers as they score
• Live leaderboard that can be displayed in the clubhouse or “watched” by non-scoring players
• Shortcode to put leaderboard on any page of the website
• Auto-calculation of all supported scoring types
• Handicap / Stroke Index system for courses and players (positive and negative handicaps)
• Custom name each round of your tournament (e.g. “Thursday Scramble”, “Friday Singles”, etc.)
• Create golf courses with hole yardage (in yards or metres) and par information for your tournament
• Choose a different course/tee marker for each round of your tournament
• Customize each round’s points, team names, players’ names
• Add custom advertising/sponsor images to each hole
• Designed-for-mobile player input scoring system
• No app to install; works on all devices with an internet connection
• No account sign up for golfers; PIN protection for tournament scoring
• CSV import all of your players in to your tournament
• Multi-language support: POT file included; translations for EN, FR, ES, IT included
• API built into plugin, custom CSS in admin Settings page, Gulp-ed project, ready for extensions
• Easy-to-customize code with code comments, API and SASS/Compass ready
• Compatible and ready to use “right out of the box” on almost all WordPress themes
• Responsive design