Golf Deputy is easy to install on both an existing WordPress website, or on a new one. If you already have an existing WordPress installation, skip to Step #3.
Steps to install Golf Deputy:
- Get your free WordPress website at wordpress.com.
Install WordPress by downloading the latest version from wordpress.org and following the installation instructions.
- Find a theme you like from WordPress Themes, or stick with their default theme (Golf Deputy works on almost all themes “right out of the box”).
- Purchase Golf Deputy on CodeCanyon.
- Download the files from CodeCanyon.
- Install the plugin by going to your WordPress Admin area and selecting PLUGINS > ADD NEW and clicking “Upload Plugin” near the top of the page.
- Upload the ZIP file from CodeCanyon.
- Activate the plugin.
Once activated, you will see a “Golf Deputy” menu item in your Admin area. From this menu, you can add new tournaments, edit existing ones or change the settings that Golf Deputy uses.
If you have any problems with installation, you can leave a comment on CodeCanyon or email email@example.com.